QUICK HOW TO:
- Prep the lid with with an eye primer to ensure lid is oil free (diminishes creasing).
- Line eyes with dark brown/soft black liner at upper and lower lash lines. Smudge it a bit to soften the line or forgo the liner altogether.
- Apply the lightest shade all over lid to brow bone.
- Gently brush on mid-tone color at lower and upper lash line.
- Apply darker shade to outer corners toward the crease.
- Blend well inward (try MAC's #222 Tapered Blending Brush).
- Dab the lightest shade at the inner corner of eye for "light."
- Stroke on mascara to define lashes.
The shadow palette is available exclusively at www.ulta.com for $22.