My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

9.14.2010

Rock Red Right!

Red is love. Passion. Heat. Fire. And it's the hot color on radar for fall style guides this season.


MICHAEL KORS showcases a vibrant red patent leather python Oversized ID Chain Shoulder Bag for $398 at http://www.nordstrom.com/. The slouchy carryall holds just about everything with interior zip, cell phone pockets and gold/brassy hardware...a must have.

You may flip for the JOAN & DAVID Flipp pump in Red Techno ...a classic revamped in patent leather with a rounded toe and platform. At Bloomingdales online for $200.

Shades of red are aplenty in beauty too. Port, crimson, berry, burgundy...we could go on and on. I've grown to love full rich color just as much as I adore a nude lip. BSBB reader Jonelle J. had another great recommendation -- KAT VON D created Painted Love Lipsticks -- reds to try include Hellbent (a blood red) and Adora (shimmery candy apple red) for $18 at Sephora. Also look into MAYBELLINE ColorSensational Lipcolor. The brand has the #1 red in America -- Red Revival # 645 along with 8 others (find your perfect shade here). Approx $8 at drugstores everywhere.
Let's go ladies...if you're rocking your red, share a picture with us. Send it to me at blackswan226@gmail.com for posting!

4 comments:

  1. Red makes me feel sexy seductive and powerful. Puuurrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last winter while on a birthday cruise with my girls, my friend Alysia had on the sickest pair of Stuart Weitzman red shoes. I died! I've been on the hunt for those shoes ever since, to no avail... no even a pic:(!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stuart Weitzman shoes are ALWAYS a hit...and in red? Fire.

    ReplyDelete