- SONIA KASHUK's Circle of Hope Kabuki Brush -- for a flawless finish. Avail at Target for $12.99 with free shipping/15% of sales go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- JO MALONE Red Roses Bath Oil -- fragrant softener with lemon, roses and violets. Avail at Bloomingdales for $60/$20,000 goes to BCRF.
- OPI Pink of Hearts Nail Lacquer-- signature color of October supports Susan G. Komen for the Cure with a $25,000 donation along with $5,000 for Rethink Breast Cancer in Canada/$8 @ drugstores.
- BOBBI BROWN Pink Shimmer Brick Compact works well with pink blush to give off a soft glow and donates $35,000 to BCRF too. At Nordstrom for $38.
- WHITE + WARREN Cashmere Slippers -- blanket your feet in ultimate comfort/$165 at WhiteandWarren.com. Fifty percent of proceeds goes to Women at Risk at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center.
Whether it's a purchase for yourself or a gift, it will benefit someone else.