My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

10.25.2010

MAC Pro Cover Up

In search of a good concealer, I found one that conquers scars, redness, acne spots, and hyperpigmentation without a cakey, "made-up" look. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer was introduced to the market a few weeks ago. It is surprisingly lightweight and provides medium coverage though you're able to build to full with a matte finish that looks completely natural. The 15-hour wear claim lets you "erase" under eye circles too and it blends well. Dispenses in a super hygienic pump. Choose from 15 shades at $16.50. Shop maccosmetics.com and MAC counters.

RECOMMENDATIONS:
  • Try it before you buy it. Ask for a sample for a test run since some of the shades are a bit deeper than expected.
  • Check out the Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation and other products.

DOWNSIDE:

  • Be gentle when you pump out product. The pump dispenses too much concealer.
  • Limiting my use as my skin reacted after a couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. I took your suggestion and tried Prolong Wear concealer. I bought it from Macy's(Cross County) on Friday. I'm loving it so far - NC 45. Thanks!!! I follow you Lady. Keep it going!!!!!

    ReplyDelete