My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

10.22.2010

MIZANI Supreme Oil

MIZANI celebrated the launch of the "dream oil" that is Supreme Oil last night in Soho with press, bloggers and stylists. The event gave us the opportunity to experience Supreme Oil first hand. Educator, salon owner, and platform stylist Evie Johnson informed us about hair's natural curl patterns and how Supreme Oil works with all hair types (see photos below of models). Transitions hair easily from a textured fro to a silky straight 'do. (Checkout center photo of Jade. The right front piece of her hair was flat-ironed using Supreme Oil). Doesn't weigh the hair down or feel greasy. The new product contains eight natural oils (sesame, jojoba, almond, avocado, apricot, olive fruit, sunflower, AND argan). Smooths, conditions, and nourishes hair without parabens, silicone, or mineral oil. So good, it doubles as an all over body moisturizer.




After cocktails, yummy finger foods, and beauty chit chat, we received a great swag bag (can't wait to try it). What an amazing evening...Thanks MIZANI.


1 comment:

  1. I use Mizani products and I must say: "I'm well pleased with their products". I guess I'll add another one of their products to my collection. Thanks for the tips; keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete