- Dab it onto your brow and cheek bones as a dewy highlight.
- Coat your lashes with a bit of Vaseline to protect and make them look thicker.
- Rub it into fingertips to fight cracked cuticles and moisturize nails.
- After a shower, massage a thin layer of Vaseline into hands and feet and cover with socks. Softens feet and improves circulation.
- Mix with sea salt as a scrub to gently exfoliate heels.
- Apply as a barrier before applying hair dye and relaxers.
- Use as a base for lipstick or simply as a gloss.
- Retaining water? Smooth on fingers so rings slip on and off easily.
Do you have a unconventional use for Vaseline? Please share with us in the comment box below.
(Photo from GoogleImages.com)