My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

4.02.2012

SEPHORA Ultimate Dual Exfoliating Face Brush

Healthy, luminous skin.  It's the look we all want.  Cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing maps the road to a beautiful complexion.

In an effort to keep my skin glowing, I use a face brush.  Lots on the market but I like to use the SEPHORA Ultimate Dual Exfoliating Face Brush/$18 with a gentle face wash.  What I LOVE about this brush is the double-sided head.  One side is a cushiony pink silicone pad with bristles that cleanse and polish skin while the other is a soft brush to gently exfoliate dead skin cells. 


I recommend it for our male counterparts as well. Ideally, it lifts hairs and exfoliates the skin prior to shaving to manage trapped hairs. Clean the face in a circular motion to dislodge the tips of ingrowns and clear follicles to allow hairs to surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment