My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

5.09.2012

e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set

e.l.f. STUDIO MAKEUP MIST & SET  has a product that sets your makeup for the entire day AND reduces shine and oil.  It's formulated with feel good ingredients like Vitamin E, aloe, cucumber and green tea to soothe skin and hydrates skin.  A few pumps of this lightweight, alcohol-free mist improves makeup wearability and prevents color from fading.  Sounds like a great product for those of us who can't be bothered with touch-ups throughout the day.  Plus it's only $3!






(Article:  GLAMOUR  Girls In the Beauty Dept)

5 comments:

  1. I have to definitely try this one, I love E.L.F, its very affordable, and the products are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, i can almost scent it from the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really good but I found that it made my makeup look patchy, not sure if it was the foundation I use or this?
    http://georgiabeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Georgia Beee: What kind of foundation do you use? Maybe you held the mist too close to your face and it dried splotchy... Try again and let us know.

      Delete
  4. it's work for oily skin too? ot the " T zone"?

    ReplyDelete