My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

1.07.2014

Sarah's Shoe Obsession -- SJP Exclusively at Nordstrom

Hey 2014....and my BSBeauties!

I'm thrilled to be back with haute news about one of my besties (in my head).  Have you heard???  Sarah Jessica Parker (aka THE Carrie Bradshaw) is launching a shoe line exclusively at NORDSTROM! Having launched her perfume Lovely there, this retailer was the perfect place to bear her sole.

Walk into NORDIES next month and you can leave wearing shoes just like Carrie.  The collection, SJP, will include the famous look-a-like black Manolo Blahnik Mary Janes from the Sex & The City "Urban Shoe Myth" episode. This makes absolute sense since she's partnered with the president of Manolo Blahnik, George Malkemus. 

Vogue reported that she also looked to designs from Charles Jourdan and Maud Frizon for inspiration. The shoes will be in the $200-$300 range. Additionally, you can expect bags (up to $700) and maybe a few trench coats to complete your custom-designed SJP "look of the day."

Like most, I adore Sarah's fearless, quirky, sexy style..it's individuality at its best!  I can't wait to see the shoes AND I'm hoping to meet the style icon at my local NORDIES (she plans on doing appearances).  What about you?

Read more about this story on the NORDSTROM blog.

Photo by Steve Meisel/Vogue August 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment