My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

3.30.2010

Eye Can't Live Without My Lashes!


Lush lashes have been THE beauty craze for awhile now whether it's long-lasting extensions or quick fixes with falsies. If you are a fan of SHU UEMURA lashes, you must be sad like me. The counter where I had my first freelance gig will be leaving the U.S. stores according to parent company, L'Oreal. So if you have a fetish for over the top lashes, I suggest you visit Nordstrom quickly or click the accessories tab on their website at http://www.shuuemura-usa.com.

Eye opening mascaras are always another option. COVERGIRL's latest LashBlast launch catches the eye immediately. LASHBLAST Fusion is an electric blue tube that holds the key to long/non-flaking/smudge proof lashes. Hitting stores next month for under $10, it's a steal! PSST...COVERGIRL exclusive pre-sale on FaceBook (limited quantities and FREE shipping).

I haven't tried it yet, but MY tried and true mascara is L'OREAL Extra Volume Collagen Mascara in Blackest .

No comments:

Post a Comment