My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

4.04.2010

Getcha Nails Did!

Spring is all about the pretty. So I've been getting into the spirit with explosive nail color. SALLY HANSEN has a new line, the COMPLETE SALON MANICURE that is just that...a salon manicure in a bottle. Contains a base coat, a strengthener, a growth treatment, color and base coat all in one. It has an amazing tapered wide brush for full coverage. It dries pretty quickly despite the fact that the polish seemed a bit thick. My manicure survived several days of bathing and dish washing without chipping. Well worth the $7.95 I paid but you can catch the sale at Target this week. It's only $5.99...my favorite hue is "Thinking of Blue." Pick yours from the other 41 shades! www.sallyhansen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment