I am all for the shoe trend this season: muted earth tones, metallic accents, caged ankles and wooded platforms (check NineWest Shoes or Steve Madden)! So many styles to choose from.
When shopping, remember:
* If you have thick ankles, try a platform to create a balanced proportion or t-straps which make the ankles appear leaner (check out Samantha's shoes/Sex and The City).
* If you have lean skinny legs, go for delicate strappy versions.
* Elongate your legs with a nude shoe if you are petite.
* File toenails neatly, even if you prefer a clear coat of polish.
* For the best fit, shop in the afternoon since our feet swell.
* Never sacrifice comfort for style. Sexy stilettos are best when walking is minimal!
*Sandals look amazing on glowing skin! Try NARS Orgasm Illuminator or URBAN DECAY Midnight Cowboy Body Shimmer Lotion @ sephora.com.