My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

6.22.2010

The Pearls of MAYBELLINE

A swirl of pearl makes shadow new again. Seven pure pigments swirled together for fabulous dimensional color. MAYBELLINE EyeStudio Color Pearls Marbleized Eye Shadow Collection redefines luminosity. The secret? The baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed. Ten super shades to choose from (LIKE Khaki Craze and Silver Starlet). Two major looks to play with: soft shimmer or pearly glam.

Each baked duo is highly pigmented so colors last. The marbleized side blends easily for countless color combos. Each time you use it, you can create a new look. For under $10, it's a steal!

AN ADDITIONAL TREASURE

Today in Rite Aid, I saw the limited edition MAYBELLINE Color Sensational Pearls Lipstick & Glosses. Enriched with honey nectar, the creamy lipstick seems like a shimmery version of the Color Sensational launch. "It's a sassy spin on pearls for sure."

The lipsticks are a bit light for my taste and I'm not big on frosts. On a good note, the packaging isn't sealed so you CAN take a peek at each one. The shade range IS very pretty. Ladies, let me know if any shades work for you. If so, feel free to post a picture on my FaceBook page: The BLACKswan at Beyond Beauty and include the shade name.

No comments:

Post a Comment