My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

8.19.2010

The Feline and Fabulous Debut at MAC














I'm loving the subtle roar of kittens on the runway. And now a preview of fiercely feline inspired makeup? Only MAC can give it to you like this. I received my post card announcing THE fall collection. The Fabulous Feline launch consists of three new collections that mimic the textures and colours of prized pedigrees. Playing on the seduction of a lithe cat, The Palace Pedigreed, The Leopard Luxe and the Burmese Beauty consist of lipsticks and Lipglass, Cremestick Liners, seductive shadow quads, pigments, and Mineralize blushes. And to complete the perfect cat eye look, each collection contains Plushblack Mascara and Superslick Liquid Eye Liners. There's even a signature felt cosmetic bag with faux leather trim to match each one. Available August 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment