- At home versions of the MINX nail craze. Available at Sephora by OPI Chic Prints for Nails in a variety of patterns including Fishnet and Chrome Lace/$15. Each nail patch is a solid pre-cut film for a one-time application.
- CHINA GLAZE Poolside Collection -- Yellow Polka Dot Bikini: a creamy neon yellow/$7 @ beauty supply stores.
- REVLON's Sparkling Top Coat -- Slipper: a clear polish with extremely sparkly glitter/$5 @ drugstores.
- ORLY's DIY Starter Kit that includes five lacquers and a Duo Dotter tool for design application/$32 at ulta.com. Click here video tutorial.
- The ROCKER CHIC Mini Collection, also at Sephora, can be carried over into fall. This quad promises long wearing, chip resistant color for an upgrade to any neutral palette/$18.
We're all trying to squeeze in as much fun as we can these last few weeks of summer. Wild-patterns and bright colors are what summer mani/pedis are about. A friend had on an amazing shade of teal that popped against her black suede booties (quite lovely Natasha). You too should indulge in the anything goes attitude that style mavens have adopted...fashion for your fingers and toes! Choose from: