My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

8.15.2010

The Fall Fashion Fave

I've been in transition mode. I think I'm ready for fall. Leafing through the September 2010 magazines could be the reason. They're like THE introduction to autumn. Showcasing pretty palettes for eyes and lips, plush fabrics and rich tones for knits, sweaters, and scarves. And of course, there are boots galore.

Another thing I'm looking forward to is the big September issue. Of VOGUE. The magazine previews:
  • amazing fashion -- some that I can trickle into my wardrobe and some that I will only covet;
  • practical beauty looks for everyday wear and inspirational makeup strictly for editorials.
I love it all. But this issue is particularly special to me because HALLE BERRY graces the cover, the second African American to do so. She is the personification of VOGUE: elegant, classic, edgy, sexy...a true modern woman. The fall season will be here shortly. All you fashionistas should check the local newsstand so you can be in vogue.

2 comments:

  1. I love how her hair looks... makes me wanna do a Cleopatra photoshoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea Renee...can't wait to see the pix!

    ReplyDelete