My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

11.03.2010

Kiehl's Soy Milk & Honey Combo

This abrupt cold weather is already wrecking havoc on my skin -- it's dry! So to smooth and soften my body parts, I reach for one of my favorite scrubs at bath time. KIEHL'S Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish -- rich with Shea and Jojoba butters, sweet almond oil and, of course, honey and soy milk. The creamy formula comfortably exfoliates skin leaving it primed for hydration. Add to the routine the new Creme de Corps Soy Milk and Honey Whipped Body Butter and my skin feels silky smooth. Claims to provide up to 24-hour hydration. When I pair the two together, I feel the difference (especially when I remove my socks -- my legs don't itch where the elastic was :) and it doesn't feel greasy. $35 for 8 oz.

Got a full sample of The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Scrub and I'm also a fan of this one. It's subtle and gentle for those who prefer a softer scrub. Has a sweet berry scent and contains honey (ultra hydrating).

No comments:

Post a Comment