My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

11.09.2010

Flawless Skin with Make Up For Ever

The best beauty advice I've recently heard is to splurge on foundation and skimp on color. Along with a good skin care regimen, you can't go wrong. I've found that MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation may be synonymous with flawless skin and yet, is not burdensome to my wallet ($40). This oil-free foundation offers great coverage, covers imperfections, smooths lines and minimizes pores. The formula was created to give you a look so clean that it would appear that you're not wearing make-up at all. I found my perfect match with their Perfect Canvas shade finder. Choose from 25 shades that specifically target your undertones (pink, beige, yellow, coral...). Click here to find yours.
On a day to day, I apply foundation only to the areas I need to: atop blemishes, around my nose and mouth. This foundation is seamless and blends beautifully with my beautyblender for an even skin tone. After a few minor touches -- eye liner and mascara, swipe of soft blush and a ripe color on my lips -- I'm out the door.
My advice: head to the nearest Sephora for a shade match and sample. If you do, would love to get feedback right here on the BSBB blog.
Note to the Big Apple Beauties: The MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutique and Studio in Soho is a product junkies dream.
(Photos from www.sephora.com)

2 comments:

  1. I am a self proclaimed Make Up Forever Junkie.. Love the brand and I am so glad to see an increase in the advertising of the brand. On another note today I tried a new shade from Maybelline's Color Sensational Line called "Bit of Berry" I love it. It is more pink than I would normally wear but it packs a punch like a my reds. Definitely will be my go to when I don't want to commit to my FAVORITE SHADE M.A.C Viva Glam Diva ....

    Veronique Christian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronique -- The brand IS amazing. Have you been to the Soho Boutique? Heaven to all product junkies! The lipcolor at Maybelline was completely revamped...love the formula & shade range. Send a pix to post!

    ReplyDelete