My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

11.10.2010

Slough It Off

FOUND: Yet another body scrub. Why do I love them so? I liken them to a mini-spa treatment every time I use them. They buff away dead skin, hydrate with oils and increase circulation. You already know I LOVE my Kiehls Soy & Honey. The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Scrub didn't have the grainy texture I prefer in a scrub. But my skin felt baby smooth.

On to the next one: TREEHUT SHEA SUGAR BODY SCRUB. Borrowing from the super food group - almond oil and honey - it does the body good. Also combines safflower seed and avocado oil for a nourishing treatment. And fragrant orange oil supports collagen formation, detoxifying and repairs sun damage. Plus the Shea is moisturizing, increases elasticity, and diminishes stretch marks and scars. The sugar provides exfoliation to remove dry/dead skin. Only quip is it's somewhat messy when you're scooping it out of the jar. It's paraben free and super cheap/$8.

You may also like: ST. IVES IN-SHOWER BODY POLISH, BOOTS AMAZON FOREST BRAZIL NUT & VANILLA BODY SCRUB, and FRESH SUGAR ACAI BODY SCRUB.

No comments:

Post a Comment