My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

3.15.2011

I'm Wearing Falsies!

It's been busy! Strep throat (not me, my favorite girl), clients, meetings, and "acting" as a wedding planner, I've been M-I-A for a few days. Hope you missed me!!!

On to the beauty booty...Yesterday I wore falsies for the first time! But it's not what you think...I tried Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara (thanks Gena)! Lately, I've been wearing L'Oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes but I'm always open to suggestions.

I've read rave reviews about this mascara, was impressed with the claims and the price point. Well, I opened it to find a goopy mess all over the spoon shaped brush . The product was unevenly distributed on the brush too. BUT with each stroke, my lashes plumped up and appeared longer. Gaps disappeared. Lashes separated. The unique brush mimics the natural curve of your eyelashes and the Kera-fiber formula added volume and length. I only applied one coat using the longer side of the brush because I was in a rush. I don't think it gave me the appearance of falsies but it's a nice mascara overall. While I was not happy about cleaning up the tube, I face a dilemma...Do I want to deal with cleanup each and every day or do I stand by my staple? I think I'll try it again tomorrow and decide. If I like it, it may be one to add to my kit.

Share your findings with Maybelline Falsies Mascara /$5.00 at Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment