- To increase blood flow and plump fine lines, press moisturizer into your skin (instead of rubbing it in).
- Look well rested by using eye drops for clear eyes and a refreshed look before putting on makeup.
- Line the top lid with a thick line to give the illusion of fuller lashes. Try LANCOME Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner in Gris Noir (deep Slate Grey)/$24.50 or MAKE UP FOREVER Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in Mat Black/$17 at Sephora.
- I am a fan of full eyebrows -- brush brows upward at a 45-degree angle for an added eye lift (fave tip).
- Remember to blot lipstick to reduce shine for a supple lip stain.
For additional tips, click here.
Share your beauty secrets here or post comments on my FaceBook page: BLACKswan at Beyond Beauty.
(pix from blognity.com/article from Glamour.com)