My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

3.08.2011

Revlon Heavenly Metal Collection

Browsing at CVS, this (fairly new) REVLON launch caught my eye. Ok, it was really Halle's hair (real talk)!

The REVLON HEAVENLY METAL COLLECTION consists of three Smoky Eye Crayons, six ColorStay Overtime Lip Glosses, three baked shadows and three nail polishes.

I fell in love with the Bronze Smoke Smoky Eye Crayon (right). It's the perfect shade for a dramatic smoky eye. What I'll probably do is pair it with Gilded, use it as liner and smudge it in for a softer look.

I'm not big on foil finish nail lacquers. But "Gold Coin" is rather pretty (mid pix). It's a soft dirty gold with a tinge of green which makes it edgier than the standard gold polishes I've seen. I see a DIY mani that will include this shade. Can't wait to share!
Have you tried any products from HEAVENLY METAL?

No comments:

Post a Comment