My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

3.29.2011

Sonia Kashuk Target 2011 Spring Collection Limited Edition

Getting ready for sandal season? The SONIA KASHUK Spring Collection for nails includes three new shades and a best seller.

This quad of opaque creamy colors guarantees high shine. The perfect pop of color for Spring is Tutti Fruitti -- a bright coral that launched before. This traditional topper is pretty on everyone. Jammin is another spring staple -- a vibrant hot pink. They've introduced Violetta -- a medium dusty violet and Fatigued is a khaki green with a slight silvery/blue shimmer. I think it's my favorite from the collection (reminds me of Essie/Sew Psyched.) Available at Target for a limited time, you can pick up your fav at $4.99 while supplies last.


For more on the full Spring launch that includes color cosmetics and tools, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment