My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

4.01.2011

Lash Out with Revlon Fantasy Lengths






I received a promo package from REVLON with false eyelashes and artificial nails the other day. I usually wear lashes on special occasions, but with this assortment, I figured I should go glam for the day. The Fantasy Lengths Maximum Self Adhesive Lashes/Intensifying immediately got my attention because I didn't need to fumble with gooey glue. Yep, that's what sold me. Pros (and cons) as follows:


  • Latex free -- perfect for those with sensitive eyes or allergies.

  • Includes extra adhesive strips.

  • Contains an eye-shaped applicator to ensure placement and precise instructions.

  • The adhesive is waterproof.

  • The band adheres to the lash line without popping up at the corners.

  • Felt weightless -- nice and light.

  • These did not blend well with my lashes -- too long for my shorter lashes.

  • The lashes looked thick in the package but I felt they were too wispy.

Overall, I actually liked the way I looked with these lashes (although I look tired). I added some mascara and felt my eyes looked pretty. I especially loved the way the lashes fanned out. (Pictured above: pack of lashes, applicator, without lashes, front view and side view.)


This blog is a personal blog that I write and edit myself for informational purposes only. I purchase all products mentioned on BLACKswan Beauty for review unless otherwise mentioned. However, the blog accepts promotional product and services which do not influence my opinion, review or input for posting (no third party influences).

No comments:

Post a Comment