My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

4.24.2011

The Jimmy Choo 24:7 Collection

Planning on jet-setting abroad anytime soon? First class travel merits luxury accessories like the JIMMY CHOO 24:7 Bags Collection.

The collection is the for the sophisticate who prefers timeless pieces. It features quite the variety in styles: messenger bags, carry-ons, laptop covers, luggage tags, roomy totes, iPhone and passport covers to name a few. (Whew!) And since I'm B.I.G. on textures, I like the assortment in finishes: glossy patents, mock croc, and ultra-soft calfskin. My favorites include the crackled leather Rafael Travel/$2,995 and the animal print on The Terrance/$4,995 (peep the leopard interior).

These bags and accessories are embossed with the JIMMY CHOO stamp of quality and style...perfect for the modern woman. To review the entire collection, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment