My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

4.28.2011

Revlon Runway Professional Eyelashes








Last Friday, I had the perfect opportunity to play up my eyes with lashes. We were invited to a wedding!!! For evening glam, I chose the REVLON Runway Professional Lashes #91202/Smokey Glamour. /$6 to $7 at Walgreens.



Each box has step by step directions for usage (application AND removal). I loved the vampy plush thickness of these lashes (think Kim Kardashian or Jennifer Lopez). The lashes criss-cross each other which make them appear dark and dense. The band itself is pretty thick which made placement a bit harder but once I put on eyeliner, it helped define my eye even more. Of course, I used the REVLON Precision Lash Adhesive for super easy application/$5 at drugstores. (Deets and review coming soon). Despite the sturdy strip, the lashes are really light. Another perk is the eco-friendly packaging.


My only concern was that throughout the night, the lash was a bit uncomfortable depending on how I moved my eye. I've never had a problem with any other strip lash I've used. I may have to wear these again but I won't wait for an 'event'...a bright spring day will do.



(This blog is a personal blog that I write and edit myself for informational purposes only. I purchase all products mentioned on BLACKswan Beauty for review unless otherwise mentioned. However, the blog accepts promotional products and services which do not influence my opinion, review, nor input for posting (no third party influences).

No comments:

Post a Comment