My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

8.29.2011

MAC Me Over -- Fluidline

I was super excited to try the MAC Me Over Collection. The launch targets everyday folks...not just makeup mavens. And this collection has something for everyone...it's all in the way you play it up (or down).

For those who prefer neutral shades, I have an easy way to incorporate subtle color into your morning makeup. These four Fluidline gel liners are the easiest way to add color and definition to your eyes. The creamy formula glides on smoothly without skimping on color payoff.

Dark With Envy: Blackened Green
Avenue: Charcoal Black w/ a Gold Pearl
Midnight Blues: Blackened Blue
Dark Diversion: Darkened Plum (re-promote)

The shades are the perfect alternative to basic black and brown. Application is made easy with a stiff angled brush for precision. You can also smudge the line for a softer effect. Although they aren't waterproof, each are long wearing...won't fade or budge through your 9 to 5!

I've been looking for an emerald green gel liner forever so I grabbed Dark With Envy. At $15, I may grab another since the launch is limited edition. Personally, I think each would be a great addition to the permanent range...wishful thinking!

MAC Me Over is a 51-piece collection in stores now (U.S.) and on shelves in September abroad!



No comments:

Post a Comment