My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

4.05.2012

BSB Bride Featured on TLC's FOUR Weddings

I just found out that one of my clients, Ashanti H., was a featured bride on TLC's wedding show "FOUR WEDDINGS" Season 3/Episode 23.  The day of, surrounded by her family and childhood friends, her spirit was easy-going and genuine.  She seemed totally at ease.  To achieve the classic bridal look she wanted, a flawless complexion is essential. I used L'OREAL's Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base and PHYSICIANS FORMULA Mineral Wear Talc Free Cream Concealer.

You can read about the details of her big day hereVisit (and LIKE) my Face Book Page, The BLACKswan at Beyond Beauty, for additional wedding photos.

(Photo from TLC.Discovery.com)

TLC FOUR Weddings







The bride with her father.


No comments:

Post a Comment