My photo
Tri-State/NYC, United States
Rekindling my love affair with beauty...mind, body and soul.

3.06.2014

Women's History Month 2014

Women’s History Month began a few days ago on March 1st.  The original event was a week-long celebration of women’s contributions to history, culture and society.  Female entrepreneurs, innovators and advocates are remembered during this time.

Each of us knows someone who falls within these categories -- women who are making a bit of history all their own.  BLACKswan Beauty will showcase a few fearless females whose character, commitment and courage stand out to me.  They embrace their individuality, have an absolute sense of style and are extremely passionate about what they do!  Stay tuned to the BSB blog as I share deets about some of my fierce friends.


Photo:  womenshistory.about.com

No comments:

Post a Comment