- Marley: a lavender pink/soft metallic
- Dannii: a sparkling orchid/metallic
- Jules: a glimmering gold kiss/metallic
- Gemma: greenish purple duo-tone/metallic
- Dove: a pale gray/cream
- Caitlin: a misty gray violet/cream
Pick any one to carry you from now until the weather warms. I'm not a fan of gold but I would try Jules for sure (especially for an accent nail). You know ZOYA is free of harsh chemicals. Each polish is $7 or you can enjoy all six in a sampler (5 oz per shade)/$36 at www.zoya.com. In stores now.